• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

That twunt from the Apprentice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't watch this **** of a program, but the one who needs to be sacked is sir Alan.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      I don't watch this **** of a program, but the one who needs to be sacked is sir Alan.
      You don't watch but still have an opinion....

Still I guess that PostCount = PostCount +1

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        I don't watch this **** of a program...
        Why not? You're one of the few people in the world who might actually learn something about business from it.

Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
          You don't watch but still have an opinion....
          and your point is....... I haven't noticed "not having a basic clue about the topic" preventing any/most/any CUK posters in the past........

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
          Still I guess that PostCount = PostCount +1
          Do you really think ANYONE cares about thier post count.... Ooooops I have noticed you were quoting AtW...... Sorry.... errrr ignore the previous comments....

Errrr Well said Platy!!! Bravo!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            Why not? You're one of the few people in the world who might actually learn something about business from it.
            Be fair, he'll often learn what NOT to do.

I enjoy it as a sort of game show. That suralan bloke plays his part rather well, whatever one thinks of his politics (ugh!) and his business (he's done very well for himself).

They deliberately keep some no-hopers in (like that irish bloke) if they make good TV, which isn't ideal but I understand why they do it.

Comment

This is the first time I have ever watched it. I thought the twunt was the Irish guy?

Who the hell is Mr Pantsman then? What was that song all about?

Comment

Working...
              X