• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Football Streaming ??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    I heard the Liverpool fans were giving Terry some stick about his shop-lifting mum. Perhaps they were singing this:

Mother's a scouser
    JT your mother is a scouser
    Mother's a scouser
    JT your mother is a scouser
    It might be coz Liverfool dint have anything else to sing, given the performance and another "Rafa rant"

Comment

Originally posted by denver2k View Post
      It might be coz Liverfool dint have anything else to sing, given the performance and another "Rafa rant"
      I admired them for sticking it out to the end. If it had been Old Trafford the stands would have emptied as soon as Chelsea's third goal went in.

Comment

If you live in the UK you can watch it direct from ITV's website. I think Sky Sports are doing something similar now.

Being out of the country I use streaming quite a bit for sports. I always use the same site which has by far the most comprehensive schedule I have managed to find. If anyone would like to know which site I use for links then PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by jkoder View Post
          If you live in the UK you can watch it direct from ITV's website. I think Sky Sports are doing something similar now.

Being out of the country I use streaming quite a bit for sports. I always use the same site which has by far the most comprehensive schedule I have managed to find. If anyone would like to know which site I use for links then PM me.
          So ITV website shows even CL games which are exclusive to Sky ?

Comment

Originally posted by denver2k View Post
            So ITV website shows even CL games which are exclusive to Sky ?
            No, I meant in general, not necessarily last nights game. ITV stream games which they show on normal TV and I believe Sky are doing the same but it might be members only, not sure.

Comment

Working...
            X