• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My Lunch

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    A tenner... that's over an hours pay.

nano-second

HTH

Fantasy Millionaire DimPrawn

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
      Never tried it but I have watched people eat it at a Japanese company that I used to work at. I have read of health studies on Sushi that has shown high levels of bacteria.
      List of countries by life expectancy:

3rd place: Japan - 82.07 (average)
      37th place: United Kingdom 78.7
      157th: Russia - 65.87 average, 59.12 for men (pension retirement is at 60)
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ife_expectancy

Comment

Food is supposed to be full of bacteria or other life. Many cheeses are teeming with mould or tiny creatures, fruit is full of microbes, etc. And both your surroundings and your insides are a seething mess of bacteria on every square mm.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Food is supposed to be full of bacteria or other life. Many cheeses are teeming with mould or tiny creatures, fruit is full of microbes, etc. And both your surroundings and your insides are a seething mess of bacteria on every square mm.
          Congratulations!!!

Now you've experienced the "Cyberman"! What he doesn't know he makes up! If ignorance is bliss the "Cyberman" is very happy indeed.

Add him to your ignore list, you know you want to...

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
            Never tried it but I have watched people eat it at a Japanese company that I used to work at.
            Watching people eat it isn't quite the same CB.

I took you for a man of the world, open to new ideas and experiences *cough*.

I reckon you might surprise yourself and like it you know. I was on a snowboard holiday in Canada with a bunch of lads from home - mainly offshore workers, and dragged them all along to a sushi place. Most of them liked it, and some of them loved it. Actually all bar one guy who didn't try it. Then again all he ever ate was steak or burgers and chips ...
            Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
              Watching people eat it isn't quite the same CB.

I took you for a man of the world, open to new ideas and experiences *cough*.

I reckon you might surprise yourself and like it you know. I was on a snowboard holiday in Canada with a bunch of lads from home - mainly offshore workers, and dragged them all along to a sushi place. Most of them liked it, and some of them loved it. Actually all bar one guy who didn't try it. Then again all he ever ate was steak or burgers and chips ...
              I introduced CM to something fishy...

...and she loves it!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post

...and she loves it!
                Hmmmnn - that would be sushi, yes. And you conned me into it while I was hungover! But I loved it
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                  Hmmmnn - that would be sushi, yes. And you conned me into it while I was hungover! But I loved it

The bottle of pink may have helped...

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                    A bearded clam?

Comment

Hmmm, maybe I should not have drunk that hot tea there, I go call doctor...

Comment

Working...
                      X