• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Happy Birthday DodgyAgent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denver2k View Post
    If thats the case then Im also in this queue....

Congratulations DodgyAgent...I hope you and your gigs wont be dodgy anymore as you get older ...
    Now that's just creeping!
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

2 references are in the post as a birthday gift
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Sorry I missed it - hope you had a good one.
        Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Thank you all very much. I am very touched by all your well wishes.

To you all
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

happy Birthday dodgy
            Hope you get loads of references today

Comment

Give me 20% of your birthday.
              Bored.

Comment

"Have you been having Birthdays anywhere else ?"

"Do you know of any other candidates that are also having Birthdays ?"

"Who was your last Birthday present giver and could I have his/her name ?"

"I got lots of Birthdays on my books but you'll have to give me two references for me to submit you for them".

Happy birthday !

Comment

Originally posted by eliquant View Post
                  "Have you been having Birthdays anywhere else ?"

"Do you know of any other candidates that are also having Birthdays ?"

"Who was your last Birthday present giver and could I have his/her name ?"

"I got lots of Birthdays on my books but you'll have to give me two references for me to submit you for them".

Happy birthday !

I have a bit of a hangover
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

cumpleaños feliz!!
                    Alles gut zum Geburtstag!
                    Bon anniversaire!

Happy Euro birthday!!!

Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Working...
                    X