• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Spotify

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    No invitation needed as far as I can see, just went to www.spotify.com and agrabbed the download.
    WHS. I made the mistake of looking around the site and finding all this gubbins about invitations, waiting lists and so forth

Finally I went back to the home page, downloaded the app, set up an account and it just worked.

Comment

After goodness knows how long, my invite arrived today.

Might take the Charlie Brooker moodkill challenge later...
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        After goodness knows how long, my invite arrived today.

Might take the Charlie Brooker moodkill challenge later...
        I liked his description of

a self-consciously difficult 19-minute electronic epic which sounded like someone hitting a gigantic metal pig with a damp phonebook while a broken synthesizer slowly asks for directions to the kettle factory
        I think I have that album.

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post
          I liked his description of

I think I have that album.
          I think I wrote that album.
          Me, me, me...

Comment

...and 6 months later receive a letter drafted by a firm of lawyers requesting an out of court settlement for your downloading copyrighted material?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
              ...and 6 months later receive a letter drafted by a firm of lawyers requesting an out of court settlement for your downloading copyrighted material?

It's a streaming service and it's legal, supported by ads or subscriptions.

Comment

Working...
              X