• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

JobStats tomorrow (March 1st)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK it's April 2nd and JobStats is still looking suspiciously Februaryish.

Whoever voted "Not updated; JobStats isn't what it used to be...", all one of you, can pat yourself on the back. You were right and the rest of us were wrong.
    Cats are evil.

Comment

I updated the site last night. It takes a while for all the stats to be reviewed, cleaned and then processed so apologies for the delay.

We appear to be as low as the dip following the dot com bust. The question is, will we go any lower?

Hourly rates are looking fantastic though:
      http://jobstats.co.uk/jobstats.d/Rates.html

Trying to track down the anomaly here. With the low volumes it only takes a careless agent to put one too many zeros on a daily rate to really affect the averages. I do not actually believe that contractor rates are climbing like this

New site should be online next week.

Comment

Originally posted by jobstats.co.uk View Post
        I updated the site last night. It takes a while for all the stats to be reviewed, cleaned and then processed so apologies for the delay.

We appear to be as low as the dip following the dot com bust. The question is, will we go any lower?

Hourly rates are looking fantastic though:
        http://jobstats.co.uk/jobstats.d/Rates.html

Trying to track down the anomaly here. With the low volumes it only takes a careless agent to put one too many zeros on a daily rate to really affect the averages. I do not actually believe that contractor rates are climbing like this

Why don't you show median rates rather than mean?

Also I think your site shows there are no contracts, but if there were, they would be very well paid.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          Why don't you show median rates rather than mean?

Also I think your site shows there are no contracts, but if there were, they would be very well paid.
          or in laymans terms, "it's a pile of sh*te".

HTH.
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Cheers Jobstats. I find your site very informative, if not a little depressing sometimes. Keep up the good work!

Comment

Working...
            X