• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Answer to the recession…..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    do any women not find this sort of thing offensive?

in that it implies they are hormonal muppets for 10 days out of every 28?

surely this is not true as many women hold positions of seniority in companies and they are surely not irrational and incompetent for this length of time?

I must admit I do get ' Hormonal' but it does p**s me off reading articles like this. I dont feel the extra need to go shoping or rip someones head off, I just feel cr*p and will not tolarate fools as much as I normally do.

Just the right time to chair a requirements meeting..
    Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
      I must admit I do get ' Hormonal' but it does p**s me off reading articles like this. I dont feel the extra need to go shoping or rip someones head off, I just feel cr*p and will not tolarate fools as much as I normally do.

Just the right time to chair a requirements meeting..
      That's the proper attitude for a REAL BA, as a PM I prefer the ones who will weed out the idiotic wish list items and "educate" the stakeholders

To be honest I've only ever worked with one lass who got noticably affected by her cycle and that was easy enough to mitigate by being sensible.

Comment

Working...
      X