• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nationwide house prices for March - simple poll

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to your Avatar SA? I like a nice pussy, but your other one was much prettier
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

So, house prices rose in February and March. We should still only go by the Land Registry figures for accuracy, but this is indeed heartening. Bearing in mind that mortgages are still hard to get, this means to me that we will see a boom once the market for mortgages normalises.

Houses still remain the best investment, and since I will have a 4 bed detached from June with 95% equity and paying a nominal sum on my mortgage, surely nobody can argue that renting is a better option !!
      Last edited by Cyberman; 2 April 2009, 10:21.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
        Dont you think I deserve an apology, you piss taking arsehole?
        No. Next.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
          So, house prices rose in February and March. We should still only go by the Land Registry figures for accuracy, but this is indeed heartening. Bearing in mind that mortgages are still hard to get, this means to me that we will see a boom once the market for mortgages normalises.

Houses still remain the best investment, and since I will have a 4 bed detached from June with 95% equity and paying a nominal sum on my mortgage, surely nobody can argue that renting is a better option !!
          D E L U D E D M O R O N

Comment

Working...
          X