• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Apprentice candidate bottled it

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apprentice is a freak show. Suralan's lines are obviously scripted and the candidates are chosen for entertainment value, not ability. The women were the usual back-stabbing talentless bunch and the boys (I use the term deliberately) looked like a bunch of monkeys gibbering around the hoses when they were washing cars.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Sir Alan definetly sacked the right one last night. Claimed to be god's gift to business : but did not have a clue.

Personally I would have taken a bucket/sponge and gone knocking door to door.
      How very kinky of you, BP. Wouldn't have thought Suralan would have approved though.
      I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt, not that fancy store-bought dirt... I can't compete with that stuff.

Comment

It was hillarious to see guys washing new BMWs and left doors open....

Comment

Originally posted by denver2k View Post
          It was hillarious to see guys washing new BMWs and left doors open....
          The biggest giggle was when one of the girls held up a duster and said "what's this?".

Priceless.
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

It reminded me last night of bob a job week, rather than entrepreneurialism in action. Next week packing bags at Sainsburys and cake baking
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

What if CUK guys would be in Apprentice and face "boardroom"

Comment

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
                The biggest giggle was when one of the girls held up a duster and said "what's this?".

Priceless.
                Key moments included:

1. The token follower of Islam muttering, sotto voce, that for cleaning tasks he had a wife who did those

2. The women bitching and moaning with each other - one wonders, how much bitching and moaning would've been done if they'd won?

3. The simple lack of getting out and doing stuff - strategy = bollocks if there's no ability or desire to get out there and DO STUFF!

4. SA-trained/educated woman (Mona?) as PM deciding that she wanted to stab the "Debra" bint that she'd brought into the Boardroom with her

5. The number of non-job holders there - I mean, trainee stockbroker? If you're a trainee don't take time off to have your ego crushed on the BBC - train, learn and do try to desist from being such a twat.

Comment

Originally posted by denver2k View Post
                  What if CUK guys would be in Apprentice and face "boardroom"
                  I'd LOVE to. I'd tell Sir Alan:

"Sir Alan, we're members of the same synagogue, and my income is already in excess of the six-figures that you're offering so - with respect - mazel tov!".

Comment

Working...
                  X