• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What have I posted today that could upset a mad woman?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    Dated a loony???? I fsckin' married one

Trouble was, she acted sane for the first few years.
    was
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianSnail View Post
      I have Mich...and wished many times that I'd asked that question.
      I asked Mrs Tester early on. She scared the sits out of me by asking if I wanted children when we’d been together for a couple of weeks. I said no, and she said ‘thank heavens for that’ as she doesn’t want kids either. I then realised it was an opportune moment to ask her if she had any mental issues I should know about. Seeing as she trained as a psychiatric nurse, she seemed quite realistic about the whole mental health issue and said ‘everyone’s a bit loony really, but at least I don’t have any dangerous mental conditions’.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        I asked Mrs Tester early on. She scared the sits out of me by asking if I wanted children when we’d been together for a couple of weeks. I said no, and she said ‘thank heavens for that’ as she doesn’t want kids either. I then realised it was an opportune moment to ask her if she had any mental issues I should know about. Seeing as she trained as a psychiatric nurse, she seemed quite realistic about the whole mental health issue and said ‘everyone’s a bit loony really, but at least I don’t have any dangerous mental conditions’.
        Bobbit Syndrome I think its called
        "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

my first is in limpit, but not in sane
          my second in ungulate, just one big cow
          my third is in cleaver its not hard to see
          my last is why did you ever date me

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
            very simple..

from what i understand.. baggy decided some extra curicular activities were in order with an ex CUK member, turns out she was alledgedly nuts and now spends her time calling him and client co. telling him and them what a g!t she believes he is..

moral of the story? ask all women if they're nuts before getting involved
            You understand wrong. it's not a woman scorned situation. It's not a relationship that went sour. There was no relationship, there was no meeting. i hardly knew her any more than I know any of you. I didn't even know her name. But she has made it her job to find out anything and everything about me. Ringing up my home and speaking to my partner was the top hat.
            In my mind this should have been over months ago. But no, if I ignore it then blogs are posted, one is probably being written now. If I ask her to stop by replying to her daily email, she says she will and appologises, then starts it all again. Even posting on here (and not mentioning her) upsets her and causes her to ring up ranting. Before this post what exactly should upset her today?

Well I've had enough!
            Last edited by Bagpuss; 24 March 2009, 14:05.
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by BrianSnail View Post

"Excuse me young lady, I would like to do very rude things to you....but first, tell me...do you have a history of mental illness in your family?"
              You'd know it's a fair question if you've ever dated a loony.
              been there, done that, replaced the car windscreen and in hindsight I wished i'd asked her the question, im fairly sure her answer would have been sufficient enough to ring alarm bells
              The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                You understand wrong. it's not a woman scorned situation. It's not a relationship that went sour. There was no relationship, there was no meeting. i hardly knew her any more than I know any of you. I didn't even know her name. But she has made it her job to find out anything and everything about me. Ringing up my home and speaking to my partner was the top hat.
                In my mind this should have been over months ago. But no, if I ignore it then blogs are posted, one is probably being written now. If I ask her to stop by replying to her daily email, she says she will and appologises, then starts it all again. Even posting on here upsets her (and not mentioning her) and causes her to ring up ranting. Well I've had enough!
                Why don't you leave CUK and return under another name? Or has she got your IP address covered?

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                  In my mind this should have been over months ago. But no, if I ignore it then blogs are posted, one is probably being written now. If I ask her to stop by replying to her daily email, she says she will and appologises, then starts it all again. Even posting on here (and not mentioning her) upsets her and causes her to ring up ranting. Before this post what exactly should upset her today?

Well I've had enough!
                  Call the police - it's harassment

Comment

Why don't you leave CUK and return under another name?
                    Silly me; he's done that already hasn't he.

Comment

Why don't you just apologize? Maybe send flowers?

Comment

Working...
                      X