• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What happens next.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FTSE climbing like a rocket.

Comment

Strictly speaking in the UK M0 and M4. But I think what happens in the US is crucial, we're just a 2-bit player.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        FTSE climbing like a rocket.
        The FTSE will fall to under 3000 before all this is over. Then I'll buy a shed load.

HTH
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          The FTSE will fall to under 3000 before all this is over. Then I'll buy a shed load.

HTH
          Yes. But not today......

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            I disagree.
            Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            So do I.
            Yet you haven't agreed to disagree...
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
              Yet you haven't agreed to disagree...
              Oh yes I have.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

HTH
                If you're so f**king astute, what are you doing posting crap on a IT Contractors forum?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  If you're so f**king astute, what are you doing posting crap on a IT Contractors forum?
                  Shut it pauper.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Strictly speaking in the UK M0 and M4. But I think what happens in the US is crucial, we're just a 2-bit player.
                    Is that a pun of "4" and "2-bit".
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Not yet.

M0 is high, M1 and M2 are rock bottom. When M0 starts flowing into M1 and M2 you'll get inflation. So not till next year.
                      I read a good piece recently on why, contrary to received wisdom, broad money increase/decrease actually precedes narrow money.

Most people think that due to the money-multiplier effect, M4/M3 is affected by M0 changes, i.e. the dog wags the tail.

This article argued it's really the tail that wags the dog.

I'll try to dig it out.

Comment

Working...
                      X