• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I like this man

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by contractor79 View Post
    Im waiting for mich to tell us what exactly was wrong with British empire
    Nothing much. The strong always dominate. Now that Britain is weak, the situation is reversed and the Indians are reverse-colonising here.

HTH
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by contractor79 View Post
      Im waiting for mich to tell us what exactly was wrong with British empire
      Let me start. It failed to leave a lasting legacy of accurate apostrophe usage.

Anyway, I asked about your stance on Angloromani, so let's hear it.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        This is a good troll. OK which of you invented this one?
        Well, the bar is set quite low, so it must be one of yours. It's the only way you can come out on top.

Comment

Man loses job...

beeb report

A postmaster from Nottingham who refused to serve customers who could not speak English has left his job.
          Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Working...
          X