• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Online Timesheets

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I fill timesheets on online system of ClientCo, then Manager approves it and i receive an email that its approved and agency also receives that.

I hate doing manual work so its great for me.

Comment

I get a timesheet signed, make 2 copies. One goes to 1 company with an invoice and the other goes to another company (I'm employed as a consultant to a consultancy who have sub-contracted me to a software company where I'm working at a governments IT service provider, hoops.) The last few I didn't have to bother even getting them signed, trust. I've used 1 online timesheet system and it was pants, ran on SAP and confused the buggery out of green screen me!
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by denver2k View Post
        I fill timesheets on online system of ClientCo, then Manager approves it and i receive an email that its approved and agency also receives that.

I hate doing manual work so its great for me.
        thats for me too

Comment

Online timesheets are excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I use an online system and it is great : then so is my agent! Modis since you ask...
            With modis, I used clients electronic timesheets, printed them off, got them signed, faxed through. Emailed pdf of invoice. Money in the bank the next day.

Current agency/client. Fill in clients electronic timesheets, print off agency's timesheet, get signed. Send agency timesheet + invoice in the mail. 21 days later (or earlier) money in the bank. I think the agency have an electronic invoicing/timesheet malarky, but never bothered looking.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Svalbaard View Post
              Not had this happen in 15 years of contracting.

Name and shame?
              Elan lost all my ID that was faxed to them.

Plexus (now gone away) lost faxes.

Comment

I trust paper and multi-part stationery.

I do NOT trust computers.
                Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Thanks

Ok thanks for the information............................for those that use online systems on a weekly/monthly basis, can you advise me of any Pro's and Con's to using them.

If it was a case that paper timesheets were only used as a last resort what would you want to see from a online system functionality wise.

I might end up designing one

Comment

Working...
                  X