• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Too fat to work!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
    I'm curious, is your life really so pathetic that you spend all day scouring this forum looking for spelling mistakes? Does it give you a little thrill to show everyone that you spotted one?

Congratulations, at least you have acheived something today. And there's another one for you to thrill yourself with - so you can't say I never do anything for you.
    achieved

Ahhh! That makes me feel much better about being benched shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by expat

leeches

I'm curious: did you think that you knew how to spell it, or did you just think that it doesn't matter?
      I'm curious, is your life really so pathetic that you spend all day scouring this forum looking for spelling mistakes? Does it give you a little thrill to show everyone that you spotted one?

Congratulations, at least you have acheived something today. And there's another one for you to thrill yourself with - so you can't say I never do anything for you.
      Aha - spotted one!

achieved
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I guess the "And there's another one for you to thrill yourself with" bit was way beyond some peoples' clearly limited intellect. My mistake to assume that people can actually read I suppose.
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I guess the "And there's another one for you to thrill yourself with" bit was way beyond some peoples' clearly limited intellect. My mistake to assume that people can actually read I suppose.

Comment

Context

There appears to be a cluture of blaming people living on a few quid a week for stealing all yer money.

Life on benefits is pretty grim for most. Put this in to context of the like of Goodwin who have.

Stolen your savings
            Stolen your pension
            Sold you worthless shares / loans / bonds / derivatives
            Wrecked your job
            Will take your house from you

... and p**s off with millions in their pockets.

Yeah.... lets give the little people a good kicking. (tabloid style)

Comment

This may be an un-PC observation, but has anyone ever seen a fat person work?

Comment

Originally posted by DocP View Post
                There appears to be a cluture of blaming people living on a few quid a week for stealing all yer money.

Life on benefits is pretty grim for most. Put this in to context of the like of Goodwin who have.

Stolen your savings
                Stolen your pension
                Wrecked your job

not so little

apart from that point taken.

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
                  X FACTOR flop Emma Chawner and her family are demanding more benefits because they are too fat to work. Link

Prehaps if cut their benefit they would not be able to afford all that food?
                  Why are you reading the daily star?

Comment

Originally posted by DocP View Post

Stolen your savings
                    Stolen your pension
                    Wrecked your job

The difference is between consent and coercion. I bank at Natwest because I choose to (and I`ve never paid a penny for the privilege). I don`t consent to paying taxes, the money is stolen from me using the threat of violence.

Comment

As I always say, on this board one can never use too many smilies ..
                      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                      X