• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SAP Architect questions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, that was relatively painless.

What I did was ask each of them to give me a good questions to filter for the best SAP architects, and then to answer them.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

threaded,

with the greatest of respect....

Oh Dear

LOL

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
        threaded,

with the greatest of respect....

Oh Dear

LOL

Milan.
        Whs. You might as well have got them all in a room for a quick game of russian roulette.

Comment

that kind of interview is a blagger's dream

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
            that kind of interview is a blagger's dream

Milan.
            Respect due, it was you who gave me the idea!

Worked very well, 'cause if I knew the answer, then it weren't a good enough question.
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

i guess if I was in your position,

I would start with an open philosophical question like in a .Net environment as Architect of these .Net components where would you begin with planning an implementation, and then from their answers I would just dig and dig and dig into their answers to the point where they cannot answer to see what they know like, how would you do that, how would you do that etc right down to nuts and bolts level of the design and implementation, sizing, capacity, disk space, installation, network, dns, high availability, integration, maintenance etc, why this, why that, how this, how that

the one who knows it will be able to just keep answering the one who is blagging will ultimately get stuck and hit a brick wall

Milan.

Comment

Working...
              X