• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Youth stabbed to death in failed burglary attempt

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    ... Its a good question about tieing them up and torturing them : its a tough one......
    Yeah. Nut-crackers, or blow torch. What to do?
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      Yeah. Nut-crackers, or blow torch. What to do?
      hmmmmmm. Can we do both?

Comment

One more piece of scum removed from the gene pool. I'd say that was a result.

Comment

Originally posted by lightng View Post
          One more piece of scum removed from the gene pool. I'd say that was a result.
          Except that some poor chap is going to spend several years in the clink.

Comment

Yeah thats the bad bit. I guess I was blinded by the good news. Poor chap.

Maybe he could use the defence, he was holding out a knife to keep them away and one of them tripped and impaled himself. Multiple times.

Comment

I hear significant Police resources are being diverted to a hunt for someone in Highbridge in Somerset. Apparently they've been writing in to the plod giving tip offs detailing everything from dog-fouling to significant drug dealing.

I'd hate to be them when the Police catch up, they'll rip 'em a new one.

Consider the temerity of doing the Police job for them!
              Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
              threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by lightng View Post
                Maybe he could use the defence, he was holding out a knife to keep them away and one of them tripped and impaled himself. Multiple times.
                No no. "He came at me with a knife, and impaled himself on it"
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

That's better than being dead, which he might be if he had not killed the burglar. Perhaps Keith Vaz will do him a favour, just as he did for his Lord Ahmed friend, and get him early release !!

Comment

Warning to all burglars, edit your 'facebook' photos before you get stabbed.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle5914437.ece

It doesnt make for impartial newsreading when you see a photo like that.

Comment

Originally posted by crack_ho View Post
                      Warning to all burglars, edit your 'facebook' photos before you get stabbed.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle5914437.ece

It doesnt make for impartial newsreading when you see a photo like that.
                      When you say "edit your photo" do you mean "get reconstructive face surgery"?
                      "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                      X