• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tax the fat

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denver2k View Post
    They should ban and tax fatties.

If they dont, its a discrimination against all other normal people who put their time,efforts and money to put themselves in better shape, only to see fatties taking more spaces in tubes,trains,busses,flights,footpaths,shopping centres (in short the whole world).

World would be far less crowded if there wont be any fatty(i dont mean to kill them but just make them slimmer).

Comic Relief and other charities should be working towards that, make fatties slimmer --> Save extra food they consume here ---->Give that food to people in Africa and poor places ---> Make poverty History
    Why not send fat people to Africa for the Africans to eat?

Comment

Airlines should definitely tax fatties...I think the luggage weight allowance should be combined with your actual weight, so you are allowed a total weight allowance of say 100kgs per person. Then tax the excess.

It would be funny seeing the fatties climbing on the scales at check in
      Gas masks don't fit snails...

Comment

It's only a matter of time before you have to put your BMI on your tax return.

Giles will save us.

But where I differ from Dr Walker is that I do not believe in taxing chocolate. First of all, the money thus raised will not get anywhere near to recouping the £4 billion a year we are owed by the gut-buckets; and second, it would constitute an infringement of the rights of normally sized people to eat chocolate.
        Last edited by scooterscot; 14 March 2009, 11:30.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
        X