• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Showaddywaddy/Shawadiwadi

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Torran View Post
    wee jaunt up Vrackie and a few ales in the Moulin and the train home used to be a perfect saturday for me (when I was fitter)

http://www.walkhighlands.co.uk/perth...-vrackie.shtml
    Aye Torran !

Fishermans Inn was also a local favourite - thought best of all the bar in ther Queens Hotel at Queens View had hte best views anywhere in Scotland that Ive visited.

God Bless PerthShire !

Comment

Picked up just about the last 2 tickets last night, could hardly keep a straight face. This should be funny.

Comment

Review of the gig?

Comment

It was actually pretty good, actually really enjoyed it. Very funny.

They were better musically than I thought and spent some time going through loads of 50s Rock and Roll, they were obviously really well practiced. Jerry Lewis, Elvis, Buddy Holly etc. Worth it for that alone.

All the band members were really up for it but the drummer (Romeo Challenger) looked as if he was thinking "well, it's this or tesco's tills".

The crowd was a total mix, 70 year olds who remember Rock And Roll first time round, really pissed 40 year old women who would have shagged them then and now, people dressed up as Teddie Boys and then folk like me who just about remember them always being on Saturday night TV and were there for a bit of a laugh.

Comment

Working...
          X