• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why does CUK attract the less savoury people in IT?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ferret View Post
    Look you lot, I wasn't made a prefect for nothing.
    How much did it cost?

Would anyone actually pay to be a mod? surely you would want paying......

Comment

It doesn't attract the less savoury - it just allows everybody a reasonably anonymous forum. When that happens, people gob off a lot more than they would if they were stood in front of you.

Having said that, there's too much groupthink going on here. People need to form their own opinions instead of following the herd...
      Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
        It doesn't attract the less savoury - it just allows everybody a reasonably anonymous forum. When that happens, people gob off a lot more than they would if they were stood in front of you.
        I agree with everything you say.......

Having said that, there's too much groupthink going on here. People need to form their own opinions instead of following the herd...
        No No You are wrong!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
          I agree with everything you say.......

No No You are wrong!!
          WHS
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
            WHS
            +1
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

I dont follow the herd for my opinion. I get it given to me by Mrs BP.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                I dont follow the herd for my opinion. I get it given to me by Mrs BP.
                WHS
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  WHS
                  And Mrs BP said I was the only one!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Why does CUK attract the less savoury people in IT? Why is it like a classroom in here?
                    I think this sums it up nicely.

Replace Unreal Tournament with the online environment of your choice.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                      I think this sums it up nicely.

Replace Unreal Tournament with the online environment of your choice.

Comment

Working...
                      X