• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My Plan b website needs beta testers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this would work better as an iPhone app so am currently stealing and implementing it - you got a ******* problem with that?

Comment

Originally posted by Shimano105 View Post
      You married as well?
      No. I'm just a tit.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        Let me know what you think.
        Code:
        HTTP/1.1 200 OK
        Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 00:42:59 GMT
        Server: Apache
        P3P: CP="NOI ADM DEV PSAi COM NAV OUR OTRo STP IND DEM"
        X-Powered-By: PHP/4.4.9
        Content-Type: text/html
        Nice to see that you've finally realised that ASP.NET on IIS is epic fail

Although frankly, whilst choosing Apache as your HTTP server is definitely FTW, I'm surprised to see you're still on PHP 4.4.9

You should be on PHP 5.2.x minimum, if only for security reasons. If you upgrade, you'll also (with a bit of study and self-improvement) be able to learn the object-oriented approach to applications development.

Still, not bad for a beginner on an antiquated platform - and after all, PHP 4 hosting does come cheaper (well, the hosting I use does )
        Last edited by NickFitz; 20 February 2009, 00:58.

Comment

Working...
        X