• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bishops say Bible is made up

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I feel sorry for the cat - locked up in a small box with dangerous substances.

Comment

Newsflash

Breaking News........

Bible attacked by .... so called believers, unbelievers, atheists, haters, ..whatever ( another day, week, month, year, decade, century, millenia - another attack and so what)millions of people are coming to faith every DAY yes everyday and are rejecting the usual the ploys of satan to confuse and undermine the inspired word of our Creator.

Chico in "I have seen the light" mode

PS. Erm I am no scientist or an expert on the English but when did the theory of evolution become an established and undisputed scientific fact? In my dictionary theory is described as "Abstract reasoning; speculation" or "An assumption based on limited information or knowledge; a conjecture"

PPS. Omnipotence in my book means God can create the universe out of nothing, can create life on other planets (and may have for all we know)and can create any creatures (dodos and dundeegeorge) included and can give man the free will to kill them off if they so choice.

Oh yes intelligence to see and throw the mist off satan's deceptions is also a gift of Almighty God.
      Last edited by Chico; 5 October 2005, 19:15.
      Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Working...
      X