• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Need a team name

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rookie View Post
    I think that Bill has ****ed off with our prize.
    Better call the team the Bikey Pikey's then.

Comment

Originally posted by Rookie View Post
      Lousy good for nothing problem poster......
      Yeah, we probably just solved some competition for him!
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

theres no prize, only praise for all the suggestions. As I am 1 member of the team, I have to let the others also have a look in. Loads of good suggestions, but I think I will keep away from anything thats mentions Gays or Peados.

I'll let you know what we decide, and also the link for sponsoring me...........I'm sure someone will think of a way of claiming it back anyway.

Comment

Anyone know when Craig the explorer is back out on the streets?

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
            Anyone know when Craig the explorer is back out on the streets?

i was just thinking that
            The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Norfolk & Chance - Say out loud, in a newcastle accent.
              l l l http://www.thewantedfans.com

Comment

i'd just go with "need a team name"

Comment

Can;t be arsed reading 11 pages to see if this one has been done so apologies if it has...

Norfolk Enchants.

EDIT : Bollix, someone just beat me to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tensai View Post
                    Can;t be arsed reading 11 pages to see if this one has been done so apologies if it has...

Norfolk Enchants.

1 page
                    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Tensai View Post

Norfolk Enchants.

Wish i had just done that!!!... I went through every bloody page!!!
                      l l l http://www.thewantedfans.com

Comment

Working...
                      X