• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Labour caught red-handed stealing the Rock

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From BP's sig:

Northern Rock had a relatively small pool of deposits from savers and was heavily dependent on capital markets for 75 per cent of its funding which meant it was the first UK Bank to hit the buffers.

Bad business model. Caveat Emptor.

End of story.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

So what's the result of the JR?

Comment

They lost

Comment

I think JRs in general are a scam. Just like the way a JR was refused for the Montpelier guys.

Comment

Next step ECOHR, which HMG cannot so easily influence.

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
              I think JRs in general are a scam. Just like the way a JR was refused for the Montpelier guys.
              The refusal will be appealed.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                The refusal will be appealed.

I don't see any point in appealing the JR as I detect HMG interference. I hope they go straight to the ECOHR.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
                  I don't see any point in appealing the JR as I detect HMG interference. I hope they go straight to the ECOHR.
                  Why is it that people who lose straightforward cases always complain of Government interference?

You can't BTW, you have to exhaust the local legal system first.

And I know you're not speaking to me, but how can five pounds a share possibly be justified when the value in the market when they went cap in hand to the BoE, was less then three. Nonsense, utter nonsense.

tim

Comment

Working...
                  X