• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wazzocks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    Ah, another deathbed conversion
    I was thinking more of being stood in front of the pearly gates. I'm sure I could come up with a plausable argument...
    Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

I wonder if the hatred an evil racist ***** feels towards anyone of a "funny colour" is better or worse than the hatred I feel towards evil racist ******.

Will god favour my mind of hatred? Or the nazis?

Is my hatred more "rational"? Or is theres?

Hmmm....
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post

Oh, and I agree no place for BNP in any religion - they should be chucked out.
        But it's not about allowing the BNP into religion, it's about allowing Religion into the BNP.

That BNP membership list revealed that some members were clergymen, so now 'something must be done'
        Do you think God only found out when the list was published ?

can I stop now please Sally

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
          I wonder if the hatred an evil racist ***** feels towards anyone of a "funny colour" is better or worse than the hatred I feel towards evil racist ******.

Will god favour my mind of hatred? Or the nazis?

Is my hatred more "rational"? Or is theres?

Hmmm....
          blimey - is it blob week?
          Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
            Yes - you're free to go now

And you're on the good list for quite some time!
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
              But it's not about allowing the BNP into religion, it's about allowing Religion into the BNP.

That BNP membership list revealed that some members were clergymen, so now 'something must be done'
              Do you think God only found out when the list was published ?

As we dont know what God is thinking It's fairly pointless to speculate.

Are you trying to make the point that the clergy already knew about BNP membership, but are only doing something now because they've been found out? If thats the case then its a poor reflection on the clergy.
              I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
              CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
              CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                Just out of interest, how do you think the alleged Almighty would view membership of an extreme right wing organisation?

Better or worse than atheism?

Would He prefer, assuming for a moment that ‘He’ exists, to allow entry to the kingdom of heaven, a friendly, charitable, fair minded atheist or a xenophobic, jingoistic and rather judgmental but devout Christian?

I think this is, to some extent, the point of the debate.
                Christian doctrine is that the only deciding factor whether you enter heaven is if you genuinely accept Christ - not a devout following of religious rules but an emotionally genuine reponse. Which means of course that murderers, rapists and pedophiles are not ruled out automatically, and things look dire for the lovely man who gives up his Saturday to read the paper to people in the Old Folks' home.

Christianity is not at heart a soft, cuddly religion - that's what people have turned it into because the real version is a little too controversial!
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
                  Then again, christianity doesn't have the 72 virgins does it?

I'll cross that bridge when it comes to it...
                  I would definitely cross that bridge if it had 72 virgins on the other side

Please note: I am talking of the metaphorical bridge here, not joining a fundamentalist religion.
                  Gas masks don't fit snails...

Comment

Originally posted by dwm009 View Post
                    I would definitely cross that bridge if it had 72 virgins on the other side

Please note: I am talking of the metaphorical bridge here, not joining a fundamentalist religion.
                    If the bridge is metaphorical, I'd say don't bother with it and just get on with enjoying the virgins.
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                      If the bridge is metaphorical, I'd say don't bother with it and just get on with enjoying the virgins.
                      72 virgins - could be 72 male IT workers
                      I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                      CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                      CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Working...
                      X