• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You've been abducted by aliens

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How wery odd.

This weekend I met a most remarkable chap - he seeemed to be able to read my mind - very odd.

Her was very very amusing character indeed - quite thin and about six foot six tall and his skin seemed to have a faint glow .

He then seemed to produce a few objects our of thin air - I was pretty thunderstruck at this point - I must admit.

Before I left he made a few remarks about Einstien's Cosmological Constant - I had read a book mentioning this in the morning about three hours earlier -previsoulsy I was unaware of usch a thing.

He said everything would become clearer in the Spring but Einstein was essentially correct.

Later on reflection I felt sure that he was not merely an illusionist but quite possibly not of this World.

I have been in a rather perplexed state of mind ever since.
    Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 10 February 2009, 13:39.

Comment

It's got to be one of the unknown eternal verities.

'Where does the fluff in my belly button come from?'

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
      X