• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mandelson calls protests 'xenophobic'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Under the bizarre EU rules I suppose it's OK for an Italian or a Portuguese to sh@g my wife now.

Oh well, it saves me the trouble. And I do overcharge.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
      Under the bizarre EU rules I suppose it's OK for an Italian or a Portuguese to sh@g my wife now.

I think you misunderstand - it's you that has to bend over...
      Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post

Yes..indeed (presuming your wife consented), seems like your getting the hang of it.
        I'm alright Jack

Comment

Workers at the Lindsey oil refinery in Lincolnshire are insisting that one British worker be employed for every Italian or Portuguese contractor.

Amid mounting confusion in the row over foreign workers, union members rejected a deal under which an additional 40 skilled and 20 unskilled jobs at the plant would have been allocated to British workers.

The refinery has been the scene of illegal industrial action since last Wednesday
          It is the 1970s without Led Zep. Must be a change of govt coming soon?

Comment

nope Led Zep reformed, remember...

It is the 1970's but without Deep Purple.
            I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
              nope Led Zep reformned, remember...

Deep Purple are still going, but without Ritchie Blackmore. He has a band with his wife and they go around singing folk songs and wearing mediaeval clothing.

I saw Deep Purple in 2007 in NL; brilliant.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                Deep Purple are still going, but without Ritchie Blackmore. He has a band with his wife and they go around singing folk songs and wearing mediaeval clothing.

I saw Deep Purple in 2007 in NL; brilliant.
                I saw them a year or two ago at Monsters Of Rock: good, but not a single band member that was on the first couple of Deep Purple albums I had bought.

Comment

'Scuse me, but they did 1 gig. If you think that a reformed Zep without Plant is Zep, words fail jlkjl #+$$ XXX!!!

Comment

I was going to say UFO but just read the Wiki page and they have reformed too

Comment

What about Sweet then? The 1970s without Sweet?

Comment

Working...
                      X