• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More british jobs for italian workers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are rubbish workers. We had some of them over to build us a wall, blooming thing has fallen down already

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

It's all irrelevant anyway. The government is having "trade talks" with China. We won't need European workers soon... there won't be any jobs for them either.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        They are rubbish workers. We had some of them over to build us a wall, blooming thing has fallen down already

To be fair, that isn't really a representative sample of Italian industrial competence is it?
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          To be fair, that isn't really a representative sample of Italian industrial competence is it?
          Is it time to start the Alfa Romeo debate?
          ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
            Is it time to start the Alfa Romeo debate?
            Alfas aren't made by Italians. If only they were. They're designed by Italians; that's the good bit. They're made by cheapo semi-literate Albanians so they can undercut the BMWs and Mercedes of this world.

Comment

Whilst i can see the point bearing in mind we are in a recession, what about all the people from the UK goign over to other countries "taking jobs" from locals there?

I worked for an oil company in london that only used english contractors globally. Algeria, norway, north africa, russia, etc....

cant see any difference really.

Comment

In terms of work and business what exactly can the Italians teach us?
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                  How to cook.

Comment

Skimming off the top. Like a pimp really

Comment

DA

To understand that - you have to live in Italy itself - in some ways living in Italy is a little like following in Love with a prostitute.

More than this - I am eternally greatful to Rome - that Alf - a nobody from nowhere - lived and worked in the Eternal City for a year.

It changed my view of the World in ways I cannot describe.

And I even met Francko there too.

Comment

Working...
                      X