• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Imagine you can ban 1 poster

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Spill the beans brillo. You know you want to.
    A gentleman never tells : Churchill says so......

Though 1 is well known to tpd. 1 well known to bn66. the other was unimportant.

And I gave the current one away at the xmas do : but what happens on tour stays on tour.

Comment

I'd ban everyone who doesn't agree with me.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        I'd ban everyone who doesn't agree with me.
        I agre with that if it means not being banned......

Comment

I'd ban that poster of the lady scratching her bottom on a tennis court. It's over-used and over-hyped and I don't see what all the fuss is about over a supposedly iconic picture, apart from it being "iconic". Says who ?
          Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

I wouldn't ban anybody, for I admire and respect every person here

BTW, is there any good reason for that worthless arsewipe tay not being on the list?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              I wouldn't ban anybody, for I admire and respect every person here

BTW, is there any good reason for that worthless arsewipe tay not being on the list?
              Oh dear the lonely old man has got bitter! Go talk to your wife/husband or gf/bf about it... oh wait.... you dont have one. You just have your computer and TPD. Oh and the website you created all about TPD....

Once I got home and found that the electricity had indeed been delivered, I actually cried out "Hey, Apes'R'Us, The World is back!" as I got the Internet connection working

(Apes'R'Us are the numerous cuddly-toy simians, elephants, and serpents that are kind enough to allow me to share their flat.)
              This is from TPD.. always good for a laugh
              You sad strange old man...
              Last edited by tay; 3 February 2009, 05:55.

Comment

Though he is the most obnoxios self-deluded idiot of all the idiots here, he is not very prolific. I guess they only allow limited internet connection at the mental institute.

Comment

I wouldn't ban anybody. I believe firmly in freedom of speech. But I may decide whom I don't want to read: that is not at all the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post
                    I wouldn't ban anybody. I believe firmly in freedom of speech. But I may decide whom I don't want to read: that is not at all the same thing.
                    ditto
                    (\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Arsewipe? tay?

He's a bit prickly for use as an arsewipe, surely? I'd suggest, instead, we shove a stick up his arse and use him as a loo-brush.
                      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Working...
                      X