• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kittens

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    and the only place you can't give yourself a lick is the back of your own head
    and your elbow.... apparantly thats impossible too!
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      tulip where you like, sleep whenever and wherever you like, eat anything that’s smaller than yourself, live in a luxurious heated home paid for, cleaned and maintained by someone else and get congratulated for doing so. Perhaps their way of life represents our own ambitions.
      I have told Mrs BP that after I die she should get a kitten a few weeks afterwards. As I intend to be re-incarnated as one of her cats......

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        Nonsense. Killer whales kill seals for fun. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMyiMnQy9d4
        Canadians do that too
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          I have told Mrs BP that after I die she should get a kitten a few weeks afterwards. As I intend to be re-incarnated as one of her cats......
          You'd have to have been pretty good in this life to have been reincarnated as a cat.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
            Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
            I read the section on dogs. Complete tosh imho.
            WHS, though the links are broken for the last 3 sections. I couldn't work out exactly what the site was suggesting - that dogs should be simply left roaming the streets in packs? If you want to see that visit Croydon.
            Proud owner of +5 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

www.stuffonmycat.com
              "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

One of my cats has just chewed through the blind cords again, I now can't find the cord pull and can't open the blinds in my living room.

You either love em or hate em.

Now where's the bleedin' cord pull
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
                  And for the right wing amongst you

Linky

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    If my OH didn't put his foot down we'd have a lot more.
                    Why? He keep squashing them?
                    l l l http://www.thewantedfans.com

Comment

I don't know what people see in cats.
                      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
                      X