• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PWD - interpretation required.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    Sockpuppet alert!
    I'm Spartacus
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
      Sockpuppet alert!
      I will admit to it as long as I get CoolerKing's daily rate as well as mine.

I am leaving anyway, made the decision long before they hit us with the 15% cut, when they sent the mail last night the agency was confusing me with someone who gives a f**k.

I loved the bit at the end of the mail though...

"****** *** *** value the services you provide to them and are keen that you continue to provide services to them."

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        I think I work in the same place as you. In fact I am positive.
        Well If you are having a 'wonderful Life' then u just might be right.

Comment

I have never defined a PWD before, and have never worked on an hourly rate.

Current gig, I get in on a Monday mid-morning because of flying times. Leave at 12 on a Friday, but work plenty of hours in between. Still bill a full day for both of them, though.
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by CoolerKing View Post
            Well If you are having a 'wonderful Life' then u just might be right.
            Aye that's the place, tried to PM you the other day but I don't think you get a PM inbox until 10 posts or something.

Comment

Working...
            X