• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Garage dispute…..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
    I vote we have a whip round for enough cash to send Wilmslow to Edinburgh so he can be taken into care then forcibly adopted by two gay men.
    Do you hate gays THAT much? Surely no-one deserves that......

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
      do I report each and every bowel movement? no, why? BECAUSE PEOPLE DON'T CARE..
      Actually, I suspect you overestimate the CUK audience.

Whilst a simple description of sweetcorn passing through unchanged would not impress, a short essay on how the loss of one's molars results in floating mushrooms the morning after eating a meal containing sliced mushrooms, or how although disgusted by German toilets, the temptation to have a shufti at one's deposit is irresistible would fulfill an average CUKer's desire for self-understanding in a quite satisfactory way.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post

Whilst a simple description of sweetcorn passing through unchanged would not impress, a short essay on how the loss of one's molars results in floating mushrooms the morning after eating a meal containing sliced mushrooms, or how although disgusted by German toilets, the temptation to have a shufti at one's deposit is irresistible would fulfill an average CUKer's desire for self-understanding in a quite satisfactory way.
        An appropriate comment, BrowneIssue
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post

Who will start the bowel movement thread then?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Who will start the bowel movement thread then?
            I will at 7:30am tomorrow morning. [if I can get wifi signal in there of course] Just putting the Eee Pc on to charge now.
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
            X