• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This is so wrong !!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This goes beyond understanding. Is common sense now against the law?
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

There used to be Catholic adoption agencies that would link up Catholic children to Catholic families but they were then forced to give children to gay parents so most of them ended up shutting.

In that repsect you could say you have more rights to your sexual freedom in this country than to your religious freedom.

Comment

minestrone,

this is excellent....

'If they really want to have children then I suggest they buy a biology book and work out from the diagrams what goes where.'

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          This goes beyond understanding. Is common sense now against the law?
          Yes. The government will make the decisions for you.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
            religious freedom.

The repression of anyone that doesn't fit into your dogmatic and bigoted club rules.
            Originally posted by cailin maith
            Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar??

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
              There used to be Catholic adoption agencies that would link up Catholic children to Catholic families but they were then forced to give children to gay parents so most of them ended up shutting.

In that repsect you could say you have more rights to your sexual freedom in this country than to your religious freedom.
              Not quite. They were forced to change their biggotted policies so that they could no longer refuse adoption purely on the grounds of sexual orientation.

That's somewhat different from how you and the Daily Heil have portrayed it, though.
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                I often feel that way about the Daily Mail, too.
                I read it in the Telegraph...
                Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

me and the missus are pregnant and can't wait for out little baby to arrive

I'm an only child myself, and the look of sheer joy on my mum's face (and my dad's too, although in a lesser, stoic manly proud way) made it all the more exciting.

if god forbid something happened to me and the missus, and my folks (or my missus folks) were not allowed to adopt, and were then told you'll only see the kiddie twice a year, it would probably finish my old mum off

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
                    I read it in the Telegraph...
                    Wherever it was, there was never a case of forcing them to give children to gay parents. They just aren't allowed to refuse to allow adoption based purely on sexual orientation.
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                      Not quite. They were forced to change their biggotted policies so that they could no longer refuse adoption purely on the grounds of sexual orientation.

That's somewhat different from how you and the Daily Heil have portrayed it, though.
                      There is specific reason why they cannot have children and until they understand what hole the mole goes in to make babies they should not be given children and certainly not before family members who have raised the children from birth.

If I was one of those children farmed out to an Alan Carr type and his gimp or a couple of shaven headed dungaree wearing carpet licking vegans I would be hiring a legal council as soon as I was of age for compensation for the pain inflicted by state sponsored child abuse.

Comment

Working...
                      X