• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Pain. aarggh. It hurts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooby View Post
    I popped a rib cartlidge on xmas eve, still not fully right now. had my first v easy climbing session on Sunday and I'm still in bloody pain!

Hope it eases off for saturday, am off out in the lakes taking some uni students trainee Royal Navy officers climbing... i expect to be sore on Sunday!
    wow. is that proper climbing, with all the gear ? or scrambling ?

I will be in Keswick at the w/e if you fancy a beerio

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

EternalOptimist: Get yourself down to a local osteopath. It only takes an hour so you are not losing large quantities of money.

An ostepath in my experience works wonders on your kind of ailment.

Or alternative a chiropractor which do very similar types of things but are not as good and insist on a longer more expensive course of treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        I am in pain today.

Pulled a muscle in my right shoulder on Saturday a.m. and it was recovering nicely, nary a twinge last night. I must have slept badly on it because my whole right side is now rigid with tension. If I relax it hurts like hell.

Cant take a day off because I am saving up for Gordon.

send.. help... cant ... last... much ...lon

hello, hello. It's no good , we've lost contact with EO's brain

I had an over-extended rotator cuff that felt like that. Best get down the doctors to get some exercises to strengthen it.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
          wow. is that proper climbing, with all the gear ? or scrambling ?

I will be in Keswick at the w/e if you fancy a beerio

Proper climbing with all the gear and ropes and stuff. that is dependant on the weather mind!

Unlikely this weekend, its a flying visit for. Up at 5:45 to get there for 8 and straight back home later in the day due to other commitments
          I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

Working...
          X