• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

They start young these days

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
    ...but I clearly remember my mum giving me a cigarette at roughly that age and letting me have one.
    I award you the Bulltulipter of the day award. Well done!!!

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
      Mother guilty over smoking boy, 3
      A three-year-old boy lit a cigarette butt and smoked it in front of his mother, Merthyr Crown Court has heard.

The incident was filmed on a mobile and passed to social services by a friend of the boy's mother Kelly Marie Pocock.

The friend earlier spotted him smoking a cigarette and said it looked like he had been "smoking for many years".

The judge said it was an appalling case and Pocock, 24, from Merthyr Vale, was sentenced to 40 weeks suspended for two years after admitting child cruelty.
      Just as EO was saying we'd heard nothing from Wales for a while.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

The prosecutor and judge are right though: you can't inhale without discomfort (or aven at all, at first) without a bit of practice. So he clearly already has the habit.

Comment

Working...
        X