• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wimmin' in Management

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I report to a bloke at the moment, but my previous 11 managers going back to 1996 were all women. One of them could be slightly bizarre at times, but professionally they were all OK."

Well the one I work for is a pain in the @rse. Also I thought you worked for Steve - I thought he was a bloke!
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

mine is ok at hte moment, just he can't keep a seceret at all, such a gossip! which is good we get to hear all sorts.....
      SA says;
      Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      (whatever these are)

Comment

mine is good at the moment too, apart from his constant horney status, he's a good guy really

Comment

In the interest of equality SandyDown, my next contract will be with a Female manager
          who is gagging to be updated regularly in her office.......

Comment

Originally posted by steve'O
            In the interest of equality SandyDown, my next contract will be with a Female manager
            who is gagging to be updated regularly in her office.......
            nothing like a good updating steve'o, prehaps I could interest you in joing our club, lucifer what do you think? Can steve'o join?
            SA says;
            Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

(whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
              nothing like a good updating steve'o, prehaps I could interest you in joing our club, lucifer what do you think? Can steve'o join?
              Hang on a minute, I don't want to dilute the ratio too much. Some of those girls are lookers and we wouldn't want to end up fighting over them. Mind you, bottom row number 4 looks like she could provide the excess capacity needed.

Comment

Are you sure top row middle isnt a bloke, I am not so sure you know!
                I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
                  Hang on a minute, I don't want to dilute the ratio too much. Some of those girls are lookers and we wouldn't want to end up fighting over them. Mind you, bottom row number 4 looks like she could provide the excess capacity needed.

prehaps membership should involve an interview, with a CV of past history in matters concerning......steve'o could you produce before mentioned CV.
                  SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

Working...
                  X