• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Was the Crucifixion a terrible mistake ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He has a wife, you know. Do you know what she's called? She's called... Incontinentia. Incontinentia Buttocks.

Comment

Originally posted by voron
      He has a wife, you know. Do you know what she's called? She's called... Incontinentia. Incontinentia Buttocks.
      I've had enough of this wowdy webel sniggewing behaviour. Silence! Call yourselves Pwaetowian guards? You're not-- Seize him! Seize him! Blow your noses and seize him!
      Oh Jesus - Disaster Management Ltd.
      You know you'll need us!

Comment

He's not the messiah - he's a very naughty boy

Comment

"You're fecking nicked, mate!"

Comment

And the bezan shall be huge and black, and the eyes thereof red with the blood of living creatures, and the whore of Babylon shall ride forth on a three-headed serpent, and throughout the lands, there'll be a great rubbing of parts . Yeeah...

LGJC - In "Something for WS" mode!
            You know you'll need us!

Comment

"Romanis eut Domus

....People called Romans they go the House

What's that boy?"

"No, it says Romans go home"

"No it doesn't"
              I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

Originally posted by Clownio
                "Romanis eut Domus

....People called Romans they go the House

What's that boy?"

"No, it says Romans go home"

"No it doesn't"

CENTURION: Now, write it out a hundred times.

BRIAN: Yes, sir. Thank you, sir. Hail Caesar, sir.

CENTURION: Hail Caesar. If it's not done by sunrise, I'll cut your balls off.
                You know you'll need us!

Comment

Ex-Leper: Okay, sir, my final offer: half a shekel for an old ex-leper?

Brian: Did you say "ex-leper"?

Ex-Leper: That's right, sir, 16 years behind a veil and proud of it, sir.

Brian: Well, what happened?

Ex-Leper: Oh, cured, sir.

Brian: Cured?

Ex-Leper: Yes sir, bloody miracle, sir. Bless you!

Brian: Who cured you?

Ex-Leper: Jesus did, sir. I was hopping along, minding my own business, all of a sudden, up he comes, cures me! One minute I'm a leper with a trade, next minute my livelihood's gone. Not so much as a by or leave! "You're cured, mate." Bloody do-gooder.

Comment

Originally posted by voron
                    Ex-Leper: Okay, sir, my final offer: half a shekel for an old ex-leper?

Brian: Did you say "ex-leper"?

Ex-Leper: That's right, sir, 16 years behind a veil and proud of it, sir.

Brian: Well, what happened?

Ex-Leper: Oh, cured, sir.

Brian: Cured?

Ex-Leper: Yes sir, bloody miracle, sir. Bless you!

Brian: Who cured you?

Ex-Leper: Jesus did, sir. I was hopping along, minding my own business, all of a sudden, up he comes, cures me! One minute I'm a leper with a trade, next minute my livelihood's gone. Not so much as a by or leave! "You're cured, mate." Bloody do-gooder.
                    BRIAN: Well, why don't you go and tell him you want to be a leper again?

EX-LEPER: Ah, yeah. I could do that, sir. Yeah. Yeah, I could do that, I suppose. What I was thinking was, I was going to ask him if he could make me a bit lame in one leg during the middle of the week. You know, something beggable, but not leprosy, which is a pain in the arse, to be blunt. Excuse my French, sir, but, uh--

MANDY: Brian! Come and clean your room out.

BRIAN: There you are.

EX-LEPER: Thank you, sir. Thanks-- Half a denary for me bloody life story?

BRIAN: There's no pleasing some people.

EX-LEPER: That's just what Jesus said, sir.
                    You know you'll need us!

Comment

Working...
                    X