• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shafted by Obama

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
    Shudder - could you imagin the Gordon Brown Pleasure toy eek
    Anne Summers Executive Pleasure Toys Present: -

The PM Stress-Relief Kit:

Including: -

- Rocking Horse
    - Man-Baby Terry Nappies
    - Bottle of warm nursie milk, with realistic teat

Enter your HOC expenses reference here: -----------

Compliant East London Lady MP of dusky hue not included.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

How come a rubber phallus is phthalate-free?
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

For some reason, an image of Gordon, Patricia Hewitt and Mandelson in a threesome over the dispatch box flashed through my mind. I'm not sure who was doing what.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
          For some reason, an image of Gordon, Patricia Hewitt and Mandelson in a threesome over the dispatch box flashed through my mind. I'm not sure who was doing what.
          what it was doing there
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
          X