• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The doomiest doom of all doomdom

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
    Interesting how the current news brings out the worst of vermin from the woodwork out there or even the deserters from this site - this is a comment from todays Guardian

This is a dream come true.

I can't wait to see Britain go under water.

All those atrocities committed in India.

How many bombs did UK supply Israel to kill so many palestinians,Lebanese,etc..

Next in the list is Spain,US,Germany,France then Korea,Japan,etc..

The western civilization is so arrogant that they thought they will never the dark nights. here it is folks.
    Enjoy.
    You will need a good blanket because you will be out in the streets with no heating gas at home since you didn't pay your bills because you don't have a job.
    Run fast to WoolWorth...Oops. i just realized they went out of business.
    I read that. It was signed with an Indian name. OTOH it could have been written by a BNP member......

Comment

scary thing is, as the pound devalues so the debts get even bigger.

The British government faces an excruciating choice. It cannot let Royal Bank of Scotland and its fellow mega-banks go to the wall. Yet it risks being swamped by the massive foreign debts of these lenders if it takes on their dollar, euro and yen exposure by opting for full nationalisation.
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
      X