• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Computer People, CUK Voted them best of 2008!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not with a 10 foot bargepole, although I can think of places where I'd stick it.

Comment

I'd like to know howmany people voted in this poll, I suspect not that many and thus not representitive of CUK.
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

What happned to my poll? last results were 1 person voted for them and 30 odd didnt
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
          What happned to my poll? last results were 1 person voted for them and 30 odd didnt
          These are not the results you are looking for.....

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            These are not the results you are looking for.....
            Indeed, very, very gone. Nothing in the Google Cache either.

I know this is CUK's site, and they have the right to do what they want with the CUK name, but it doesnt look good when they start censoring posts without so much as a word.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
              Those are the results I remember too.

Pretty appalled that the poll has been deleted, bad call board admins.

Comment

It might turn up on The Wayback Machine in 6 months time, depending if it got archived in the period it was up.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                  Those are the results I remember too.

Pretty appalled that the poll has been deleted, bad call board admins.
                  +1

How long till this thread gets deleted too?

EDIT: Computer People are shyte.
                  Last edited by Cliphead; 19 January 2009, 14:42.
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Loew View Post
                    "Computer People - proud to be voted Agency of the Year 2008 are offering an outstanding contract opportunity for an experienced Project Manager with significant experience involving Legal and Economic reviews.Long term prospects available for the successful candidate to work on a newly appointed project in the Public Sector!

You MUST offer
                    Significant Legal and Economic review experience. Degree education (or equivalent) in Economics or Law, Competition Law experience a distinct advantage. Delivery of projects (in this instance you will operate as a Case Manager) to ensure outputs are delivered on time and to budget. Ability to lead and motivate small multi-disciplined teams. Preparation and organisation of high quality analysis, findings and decisions for discussion and review. External and internal stakeholder management skills Education. Degree or equivalent. Economics or Law, ideally experience of Competition law.

Contract anticipated to be 12 - 24 months in duration; demand is expected to be high for this excellent opportunity - apply without delay! E-mail: (see below).

As voted by readers of Contractor UK"

Now that's a pleaser seeing CUK on a job ad!
                    And this role has WHAT to do with IT contractors?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                      And this role has WHAT to do with IT contractors?
                      WHS. I couldn't work out what this has to do with IT apart from probably filling out some Excel spreadsheets. KJ
                      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X