• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Date with an agent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My city agent invited me to an Agency drinks party - given that the agency mostly dealt with temps it was an outstanding ratio of hot office temp tottie (HOTT) to contractors.

I was at the time coercing a fellow permy to go contracting so invited him to the agency do on the promise of large amounts of HOTT. I was a little naiive at the time so eventually he had to spell it out for me half way thru the do - he was gay.

Oh well. GREAT party tho

Comment

Originally posted by Stan.goodvibes View Post
      My city agent invited me to an Agency drinks party - given that the agency mostly dealt with temps it was an outstanding ratio of hot office temp tottie (HOTT) to contractors.

I was at the time coercing a fellow permy to go contracting so invited him to the agency do on the promise of large amounts of HOTT. I was a little naiive at the time so eventually he had to spell it out for me half way thru the do - he was gay.

Oh well. GREAT party tho
      did u pump him?!

Comment

Well, had my date last night

and as expected he did try and get some leads. I did give him on under his cover of a reference.

he was a nice enough guy, and i got a free dinner and couple of pints out of it

Comment

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
          Well, had my date last night

and as expected he did try and get some leads. I did give him on under his cover of a reference.

he was a nice enough guy, and i got a free dinner and couple of pints out of it

References for Food! This downturn must be getting real bad. If you want a free meal, I'm sure that there's a homeless shelter near you. Probably a nicer bunch to spend the evening with as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Turion View Post
            References for Food! This downturn must be getting real bad. If you want a free meal, I'm sure that there's a homeless shelter near you. Probably a nicer bunch to spend the evening with as well.
            I concur.

Comment

not some of the folk on here anyway

Comment

Working...
              X