• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Signing on / salary during bench time

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    For tax purposes you are a disguised employee and must pay pay pay.

For benefits purposes you are a digusting capitalist director, oppressing hard-working families, and therefore entitled to nothing.

Enjoy.
    disgusting middle class capitalist director

Must be accurate you know.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I think if things got really bad then I'd just take any old low-rate contract and keep paying myself the usual salary by tapping the reserves. At least the company would be getting some income, and I'd be working, and some of those low-paying gigs look really interesting - just not worth going for in normal circumstances.

Comment

Working...
      X