• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UK downturn worsens

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    I only have a one wheeled combination lock

Joking aside, you could easily think of a number that you can remember, even if all the digits are the same.
    Thats a good tip - also you could engrave the number onto the locks surface as well.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
      Thats a good tip - also you could engrave the number onto the locks surface as well.
      Yep, then it would be just like a cheap fingerprint security system.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
        I always blame Labour.... 99% of the time I am right !!!
        No, 90+% of the time you are talking rubbish, but that's not necessarily not anything to do with your political views.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I don't know, I'm starting to think UK might recover OK if Sterling stays low.
          Everyone's pointing out that a net trade deficit means that depreciation = inflation, which is true, but the flipside is of course that process leads to a trade deficit correction. The biggest problem I think is, as usual, the government.
          Bored.

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post
            We already had something similar in the 70s thanks to the Tory government.

This time the recession is global, it can hardly be blamed on the government.
            Good to see the propaganda's working
            "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
            X