• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone got anything to discuss rather than the boring economy?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No.

Next.

Comment

Blackcurrent liquorices improve memory and increase metabolic rate

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

India resident Sanju Bhagat always had a large stomach, but he got extremely worried when it suddenly started growing bigger and bigger. Thirty year old Sanju Bhagat was rushed to hospital and his stomach condition was diagnosed as an stomach tumor. To the doctor's surprise it was something extremely different and very unusual. Sanju had his twin brother living inside of him like a parasite. This phenomenon is extremely rare since the parasite twin brother has to survive by leaching on its brother’s blood supply. This bizarre medical conditions is called foetus in fetu and it occurs when a foetus gets trapped inside of its twin. Doctor Mehta who was operating Sanju Bhagat said: "First, one limb came out, then another limb came out. Then some part of genitalia, then some part of hair, some limbs, jaws, limbs, hair."

Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

If we put the same amount of energy into getting rich as we do slagging off the Government we'd be millionaires like DP.
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
            If we put the same amount of energy into getting rich as we do slagging off the Government we'd be millionaires like DP.
            I think this government's great. Really top notch. Really really good.

nah, just checked my pockets and I'm still skint

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

We had a blackout this morning. Reminds me I need to get some batteries to backup the alarm. Got dressed by candlelight. Made an exciting "blitz style" change to the usual monday morning routine

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                I think this government's great. Really top notch. Really really good.

nah, just checked my pockets and I'm still skint

What you think of the government in relation to your prosperity is about as relevant as what you think of the winner of X-Factor.
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Watched series 1 of Pulling from BBC3 yesterday - thought it was quite funny!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    Did you eat it?
                    I'm not planning on going outside until the bins have to be put out on Thursday. By then it will probably have disappeared.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Just remember...

that you're standing on a planet
                      that's evolving
                      And revolving
                      at nine hundred miles an hour

That's orbiting at nineteen miles a second - so it's reckoned
                      A sun that is the source of all our power

The sun and you and me and
                      all the stars that we can see
                      Are moving at a million miles a day

In an outer spiral arm, at forty thousand miles an hour,
                      Of the galaxy we call the 'Milky Way'.

Our galaxy itself contains a hundred billion stars.
                      It's a hundred thousand light years side to side.

It bulges in the middle, sixteen thousand light years thick,
                      But out by us, it's just three thousand light years wide.

We're thirty thousand light years from galactic central point.
                      We go 'round every two hundred million years,
                      And our galaxy is only one of millions of billions

In this amazing and expanding universe.

Comment

Working...
                      X