• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Words fail me...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
    Ah, my bad, I only skimmed the news story.

He went as Maddie ?

Oh dear, then he's got what he deserves.

Thx for setting me straight.
    NP.

Although as I'm using abbreviations, which sick fscker though it was a good idea to go to the party as "Baby P"?

Whatever the bleeding heart liberal may have said in an earlier post about it being a "private occasion" or some such, it speaks volumes for somebody's mentality that they think it's amusing to represent themselves as a missing child, or as a baby who died as the result of months of torment and agony.

Private party or not, anybody who thinks that is somehow funny is a thoroughly sick individual. In fact, if it wasn't so obvious that they're thick as a docker's jam buttie, I'd describe them as sociopathic. I daresay the next time we hear of either of them will be when they gang-rape some girl on the grounds that she was "obviously up for a laugh"

Comment

Breaking news! Young people do something that older people think is distasteful shocker!

I think it is in poor taste too. But then, at nearly 38, I am getting old and increasingly irrelevant to the trend setters of today.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post

Breaking news! Young people do something that older people think is distasteful shocker!

I think it is in poor taste too. But then, at nearly 38, I am getting old and increasingly irrelevant to the trend setters of today.
        There is poor taste and then there is unacceptable.

I amazes me that anyone thinks someone going to a party as Baby P is poor taste.

I hope they get their nads cut off.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Whatever the bleeding heart liberal may have said in an earlier post about it being a "private occasion"...
          I'm sure that Cyberman has been described as lots of things - but liberal??
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
            I'm sure that Cyberman has been described as lots of things - but liberal??
            He would vote for whicever party compensated him for NR.

IGMC

Comment

Working...
            X