• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Prince Harry and P*ki jibes.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    It's not. People like Chris do not understand meaning of the word. They confuse the word racist with offensive. They then fail to understand that even 'Good morning' can be said in an offensive way. So we are left with people who lack understanding trying to legislate for good manners and behaviour

Indeed. Presumably in Allo Allo then "good moaning" was offensive to the French.

Though in my view insulting the French should be compulsary.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Indeed. Presumably in Allo Allo then "good moaning" was offensive to the French.

Though in my view insulting the French should be compulsary.
      heh heh. You cheered up my monday morning BP

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

That poor soldier Ahmed, I bet they spoof that Blackadder Goes Forth episode as well "someone in this ward is a German spy"...

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
          What do they call us? Just wondering like.
          Well according to my step daughter white kids get called 'milky bar kids' at school.

I'm obviously missing something but isn't Paki short for Pakistani ???

Also, I don't like Muslims regardless of nationality, does that make me racist ????
          But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post

Also, I don't like Muslims regardless of nationality, does that make me racist ????
            No. Racism has nothing to do with religion or nationality. Racists believe that the main characterisics of a person are determind by their race, that some races are superior to others and it follows from this that it is ok to hate some races or even take action against them.

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)

Comment

No. Racism has nothing to do with religion or nationality. Racists believe that the main characterisics of a person are determind by their race, that some races are superior to others and it follows from this that it is ok to hate some races or even take action against them.

Phew, I can sleep easy then
              But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Phew, I can sleep easy then
                No. You are still an offensive fckr

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  I thought that was how the army was run?
                  Well there is always an element of Banter in the Army - for examples Soldiers from Scotland are refered to as Jocks - its not being maliciouis - its just part of the Banter - Im sure Harrys comment was not intended to be malicious at all - time to move on .

Much ado about nothing.

Comment

No, but it would seem a little ignorant to write off everybody from very liberal Universal Sufis through humanist influenced Turkish Alevis to Iranian Shi’ites and gun toting Saudi Wahabis. You may as well profess a dislike of Christians, which would include easy going Church of England types through your average European catholic to American bible bashing fundamentalists.
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

No. You are still an offensive fckr

How does it offend you if I don't particulary care for Islam???

Comment

Working...
                      X