• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Washable keyboard

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    As mentioned in the BBC coverage of E3, the Seal Shield™ Washable Keyboard.

No longer do you have to worry about those "spillages" (squirrel droppings, etc.) on your keyboard. Genius.
    Mandatory kit if you visit pxrn sites. (Firewall wont let me type the 'p' word.)

Er, allegedly!
    I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Also:

http://www.gadgets.co.uk/item/USBRK/...-Keyboard.html

We have supplied quite a few of these to clients in catering \ F&B for use in food prep areas - they love them!

Also, radio stations & other noise sensitive environments love them too because they're silent!

Comment

Oh the good old days of dumb terminal's - When people split their drinks on them we use to give then a quick rinse under the tap - nearly always worked
        Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Working...
        X