• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Scooby wins the award for best avatar

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    How outrageous do you want me to be - I voted Saab in the Car thread..... Does that count???
    You are not even trying are you ?

tell us about the time you set fire to your boyfriends penis

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

EO

You are making some bold assumptions.......
      a) That I am male (I can't be bothered to re-read my previous posts but I don't think I have said that I am - and if I can't be bothered I am SURE you weren't)
      NB I am aware that this (previous) sentence could be read as fairly strong implication that I am male. I am happy to let you accept this implication.
      b) That being male I am also "Gay" (I hate the euphomism but its less obnoxious than yours)
      c) That there is something wrong with being "Gay" (which was your strong implication)

I am happy with my sexuality (wether "Gay" or not) do you have issues with yours?

Comment

Low IQ - Nothing to do with bad spelling/grammar etc.....
        (Some/many/all) people with low IQ may have bad spelling/grammar etc BUT (some/many) people with high IQ......

Your example is a classic non sequitur of the "All swedes are blond..... all blonds are swedes...." variety.....

(lack) of attention detail - in this case you might be right (ie my lack of attention to detail/lazyness) but its not proof merely a possibility (I could be dyslexic, I could be illeducated, I could even have done it deliberately to annoy the pedants.......)

Why is it that everyone gets accused of being a sockpuppet anyway - there must be a possibility that some real people find the site and decide to sign up - you can't actually be happy to think that there are only (at most) three inbred halfwits swapping IDs in order to talk to themselves......

On other sites you (even) get an occasional "Welcome to the board" but on this one it seems to have 3 stages:
        1) Ignore/abuse 1st time posts/posters
        2) Accuse them of being sockpuppet
        3a) (eventual) Accept(ance) into incestuous "clique" or
        3b) Slag off and abuse every posting and join in endless "pissing contests" without any reference to the subject being posted (a la AtW and SKA)

Still I am thick skinned so it might not drive me away......... not that you care obviously (either of you)
        Swedes

blonde

blondes

(lack of)

i.e.

laziness

it's

ill educated

HTH
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
          Swedes
          blonde.... et al
          Arse.......

HTH

Comment

EO

You are making some bold assumptions.......
            a) That I am male (I can't be bothered to re-read my previous posts but I don't think I have said that I am - and if I can't be bothered I am SURE you weren't)
            NB I am aware that this (previous) sentence could be read as fairly strong implication that I am male. I am happy to let you accept this implication.
            b) That being male I am also "Gay" (I hate the euphomism but its less obnoxious than yours)
            c) That there is something wrong with being "Gay" (which was your strong implication)

I am happy with my sexuality (wether "Gay" or not) do you have issues with yours?

Better. But throw in a bit more abuse.

it euphemism btw

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
              Better. But throw in a bit more abuse.

it euphemism btw

EO Thanks - I see what you want now.....

I think you are one of those masochistic little worms that get a sexual kick out of being insulted and degraded..... (Is that a GIMP?)

Your penis is short, stubby and covered in warts.......

Is that the sort of thing?

btw - it ain't it it is it's or it is (and before some other anal halfwit tells me I know I haven't put any commas - or other punctuation - in that.....

Comment

A belated welcome to the board, Drewster.

If you're female, you'll probably be asked to demonstrate your possession of things that rhyme with 'forks'... and you'll have to share spanking duties with the other ladies.

HTH

Comment

The abuse is good, by the way - creative and extemporaneous. Keep it up.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                    A belated welcome to the board, Drewster.

If you're female, you'll probably be asked to demonstrate your possession of things that rhyme with 'forks'... and you'll have to share spanking duties with the other ladies.

HTH
                    If you are female I suggest you keep quiet about it, to avoid all the inappropriate infantile insinuations. Mind you If you've worked in IT for any length of time, you'll be used to it!

But welcome grab a coffee and waste some time.
                    I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                    CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                    CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Working...
                    X