• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Terrorists are everywhere

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chico
    I see only 10,000 peaceniks/ tree huggers joined the Stop The War March
    And why are you not at the frontier Chico? Are you a fking coward who is only good enough to spout sh1t for which others will die?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
      And why are you not at the frontier Chico? Are you a fking coward who is only good enough to spout sh1t for which others will die?
      Erm....yeah AtW... whatever you say....yeah
      Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Erm....yeah AtW... whatever you say....yeah
        No words to answer eh Chico? You are almost just like your God!

If I am right then you die like a loser, and in the unlikely event of me being wrong I will have a chance to tell God in the face what I think about him. Its a win win situation for me, loser.

Comment

hold on a second I thought the war ended when Saddam was toppled back in May 2003.
          Because they know it's the like "war" in vietnam, aka that never was. During the whole thing the US goverment refused to call it "war", rather it was a "police military action"

Originally posted by xoggoth
          There have been major attempts at terrorism in both France and Germany which opposed the Iraq war, prevented only by good fortune and/or intelligence.
          Actually in regards to France, islamics probably have more against the french than any other euopean nation due to french actions in north africa during the last 50 years.

Some try to blame all this in Iraq and others try to deny iraq has anything to do with it, both are wrong and both are right.

While there is a long history between the west and islam that cause's the conflict, the wests attack on iraq is now the main focus and also it is the main recruitment banner for islam and any involved in it are the main focus of attention.

And it's not just because the west got rid of Sadam or even invaded iraq (if it was why no sudden spread of islamic terrorism during and following the gulf war?) but the real reasons why it was done, Muslims can see though the lies and hipocracy just like the rest of us (anyone here actually still beleive the official reasons for the invasion of iraq?) , but unlike us they view as an attack on their religion and culture, where we view it as just politics and greed.

Oh and in regards to the religion of peace list, actually found that funny as it basically lists any act of violence commited by a muslim or people linked to muslim groups with little care if it had anything to do with religion or not. Like most of the ones listed by the taliban have nothing to do with religion but rather warlords looking to regain personal power.

Considering Bush is a declared christian, backed and maintained in power by Christian groups. I wonder how long such a list would be listing everything done by the US and it's troops would be since 9/11....a LOT longer i would say.

Comment

AtW you are not as bright as your make out are you?
            Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

NSW From the said website.....

About the List of Terrorist Attacks

This list, of nearly 3,000 terrorist attacks committed by Muslims since 9/11/01 (a rate better than two per day), is incomplete because not all attacks were picked up by international news sources, even those involving multiple loss of life. We included an attack if it were committed by Muslims in the name of Islam, and usually only if loss of life occurred (with a handful of exceptions where there were a very large number of injuries). In several cases, the victims are undercounted because deaths from trauma caused by the Islamists may occur in latter days, despite the best efforts of medical personnel to keep the victims alive.

We usually avoided including acts occurring in combat situations, such as Iraq and Afghanistan, unless they involved particularly heinous terrorist tactics. Unprovoked sniper, drive-by or roadside bombing attacks on military personnel serving normal police duties are sometimes included when available.

Unfortunately, this list of Muslim terrorist attacks barely scratches the surface of atrocities committed in the name of Islam that occur world-wide each day. For that reason, we don't tally up the dead and dismembered.

The ridiculous level of violence that Islam serves up to the world makes it impossible to compile a complete list.

We hope that this site can at least educate ordinary people to the threat that the "Religion of Peace" poses across the globe, and put into perspective complaints over "Islamophobia."

Who knows - perhaps one day Muslims will have a change of heart and take the sort of action that one might expect of people who believe that it really is wrong to kill in the name of their religion. We'll know when this happens because it will be when Islam exchanges petty complaining for true contrition, and roots out the extremist elements to end the violence, as opposed to offering occasional lip service that is designed merely to appeal to Western sensibilities.
              Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Couple of points.

1. Chicos god and Islams god are one and the same, he is not worshipping the wrong god he is worshipping him in the wrong way which will leave him just as damned!

2. How do you people know that the muslims are wrong, their Jihad may be the only thing that will save the world.

3. We never had Islamic terrorism in the UK because we had a covenant of peace with Islam, they wont touch us as long as we dont threaten them, what this meant to us is that we are actualy the seat of Islamic terrorism. They were protected by us and would not touch us but would plan train and finance from our shores.

4. Any attrocity done in the name of Allah can be attributed to Islam as a whole as the Koran says it should be and also says that those who do works, even wrong works, in the name of the almighty must be praised. You will often hear muslims say how upset they are about the act, but will rarely if ever hear them condemn the perpatrators. Suicide may be frowned upon in Islam, but an act of Jihad and therefore martyrdom is fully praised, its a matter of which you believe will take precedence at judgement.
                I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

LG - I know you are trying to be controversial so let me just state this to dispel any doubt. I worsihop the God to of the Bible, who became a man (Jesus Christ) to die for my sins. Christians do not worship any other god!!!
                  Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

LG - I know you are trying to be controversial so let me just state this to dispel any doubt. I worsihop the God to of the Bible, who became a man (Jesus Christ) to die for my sins. Christians do not worship any other god!!!
                    No controversy intended mate, I am quoting (well paraphrasing I suppose) from the Koran.
                    I know what you believe in, it is that others said you worship a different chap to the muslims.
                    What I was pointing out is that Christians and Muslims believe in the same god (according to the muslims).
                    The difference is the way you worship and your beliefs on the father son and holy spirit which islam says is blasphemy/heresy.
                    Many of the old testament characters are central to islam, noah, jonah and moses can all be found directly referenced in the koran, as can others. Jesus is a central character in islam, but as a prophet, not the son of god. To some the story of jesus in the koran is more acceptable than the biblical jesus.

No question of your faith from me, as I have said before, I hope it brings confort to you. I just wish you would stop trying to foist it on me.
                    You still never answered me when I asked why, when you are so willing to believe in god that you chose the biblical over the koranic when any eveidence that exists gives islam far more plausability than christianity.

edit PS. That last bit is bait OK!!!!
                    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Eat my shorts!
                      What a futile thread, you will all cuss and shout at one another untill you alll start shooting at each other!
                      1 God, 2 Gods, 10 Gods, who gives a damn?
                      The religous teachings (From whatever religion) are meant to be a book of Instruction/Morals written in times when most people were afraid of there own shadows. Not to be enforced on others
                      Now stop making excuses for ANY religion killing or maiming innocent persons in the name of a religious cause.
                      And if you are so against Imperialism (Whatever that was when the school map was mainly Red!!) then move your Capitalist Contracting backside out to somewhere that you do like, and give someone else a chance.........Ahmen!

Comment

Working...
                      X