• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Dr Who announced tomorrow

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

apparently, matt smith has changed his facebook status to "knock knock, who's there, dr, dr who"...

Hope not
    I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

matt smith?

Smith appeared in Alan Bennett's play The History Boys at the National Theatre in London, and alongside Christian Slater in Swimming with Sharks in the West End.

Two of the productions in which he featured - That Face and On the Shore of the Wide World - won Laurence Olivier Awards.

The 26-year-old's teenage plans to be a footballer were scuppered by a back injury so he studied drama and creative writing at university.

His TV appearances have included the BBC's versions of The Ruby in the Smoke and The Shadow in the North, both of which featured Billie Piper.
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by tim123 View Post
        Yawn!

tim
        You seem tired, best go back to bed then!

Comment

Bloody hell it is him!!

Matt Smith
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

mart smith it is then!!!

Comment

Oh Dear, It's going to be like Robin Hood/Merlin i.e. sheet
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by scooby View Post
                mart smith it is then!!!
                Yeah I am not feeling it either

Shame!! Mind you, he might redeem himself if he is any good at being the Dr.
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Wonder if they will make it a teen musical

Comment

Never heard of him, don't recognise him from the photo either. Not that that's a bad thing, I guess only time will tell.

Personally, I think Tennant set a hard act to follow with his energetic and exuberant character.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

What an ugly oik.

Comment

Working...
                      X