• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Britain ready to take in Guantánamo prisoners

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Lie have let so many potential terrorists into the country since 1997, so what's a few more. I'm leaving anyway so I'd rather have them here than in Brazil etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
      New Lie have let so many potential terrorists into the country since 1997, so what's a few more. I'm leaving anyway so I'd rather have them here than in Brazil etc.
      When are you off and where are you going?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Haven't decided yet, as I have only just got back from Sao Paulo. I'm looking for a contract out there but when my pension starts paying out in 17 months time I won't have to bother with a contract.

The North-East is the best area IMO around Natal/Fortaleza where the biggest airport in SA is currently being built. However, I am still exploring because it is a massive country, so my opinion may change.
        Last edited by Cyberman; 19 January 2009, 13:28.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          He's got a trannie in Brazil hasn't he? Who else would have a repetitive, boring whittering old fool like him? Good job his lump sum has come through to pay 'her' fees.
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
            He's got a trannie in Brazil hasn't he? Who else would have a repetitive, boring whittering old fool like him? Good job his lump sum has come through to pay 'her' fees.

You're only jealous cos you'll be working your ****s off to pay Gordon's new taxes while I'll be ******** !!

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
              You're only jealous cos you'll be working your ****s off to pay Gordon's new taxes while I'll be ******** !!
              sn0rkelling?
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                sn0rkelling?
                I suspect some sort of diving will be involved.......

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                  sn0rkelling?
                  Whining
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                  X